Thursday, August 12, 2010

About Me: sorority edition.

my sorority would hate: that i think being a "Twin Star" is absurd and unrealistic.

along with junk mail cluttering my inbox, (i really should've made a separate account for stuff like that), i get at least a handful of daily e-mails from my sorority about all things concerning 'rush' (for my non-greek readers, Rush is the term used for sorority recruitment. easily one of the most important times for any sorority) because you can never be too prepared to welcome over 1,000 new freshman girls into your home and making it seem like your sorority is the shit and better than all the other 29 houses on campus.
but anyway, after that hell week is over and you get the new wide-eyed, i've-never-touched-booze-in-my-life-and-i'm-ready-to-be-corrupted girls into the house, we give them a huge ass binder of information for them to read and familiarize themselves with the rest of the girls in the sorority.
This year instead of giving us the freedom of designing this page (like past years), we have to follow this template below.

this is what i would answer if i had my way. i'll repost my real answers when i get to it.

***

Get creative! As long as you answer these questions in some sort of fashion and add at least one picture of you and your kite family we will be golden!

Name: Kimberly aka "kimmi." i don't know why everyone started calling me kimmi in college. maybe it sounded more asian to them. ( Add a nickname to if you’d like)

Year in school: junior and still dont know what the f*ck i'm doing with my life

Hometown: PENNSYLVANIA. the best place ever. i kick myself for thinking going to school so damn far was a good idea.

School Address: my sorority. this has got to be the most daft question on this because everyone forced to do this lives in the house.

Major: anthropology. i like indiana jones.

Favorite thing about being a Theta: paying for my friends was a good investment.

Favorite Food: anything that isn't served by our cooks. did you know I was one of the few girls in our sorority who wasn't affected by the massive salmonella poisoning that swept over our house? Cheers to having a 3rd world stomach!

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: why the f*ck would you care? would we really start a conversation focusing on this topic? where would this topic even take us...there's no room for progression here.

Favorite pizza topping: i don't remember pizza toppings when i'm blackout.

Favorite class at Purdue: again, dumb question. no freshman would even be taking the same ones I'm taking right now.

Hobbies/Interests: booze, boys, poor life decisions.

Favorite restaurant on campus: Indiana's poor excuses for restaurants warrant no promotion in their favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment